Corporate Work (incorporation/liquidation of a legal entity, change of a director/legal representative, company address, transfer of shares).
Government/local authority Relations (writing letters/appeals/explanations/responses, receiving permissions for the company, participating in meetings, etc.);
Consultation on various issues (advertisement, labor law, intellectual property, etc.);
Contractual work (analysis of the contract for compliance with the current legislation and organization requirements, drafting of various contracts, etc.).
1) English knowledge (level no less than Upper-intermediate);
2) 3+ years of professional experience as a lawyer;
3) Knowledge of Civil law (including Corporate and Contract Law);
4) Knowledge of Advertising law, Competition Law;
5) Experience in participating in court hearings, trials, etc.
6) Knowledge of legislation in the field of foreign investment and ride-hailing will be an advantage.
Qualifications: Graduate in Law / LLB
Job Type: Full-time (first remotely, next at office)
Schedule: Day shift