What We're Looking For:
- We are looking for someone who wants to become a Mobile developer.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in computer science is a plus(any other degrees also welcome).
- Someone in college 3rd,4th year, or new graduates is a plus.
What you will do:
- Contribute to the complete software life cycle, including writing clean code, submitting code review and creating clear documentation.
- Create high performant and beautiful mobile applications for several platforms, making emphasis on software quality and good practices.
- And some more things that we are going to do on projects.
Nice to have:
- Mobile app development and/or Flutter experience
- Google Cloud Platform
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Git Version control (or other version control software)
- Linux experience.
- All these criteria are just a plus, so even you don't know anything about them and have a passion to learn, just Apply and we will take it from there :)
- Working hours are a minimum of 5 maximum of 15 hours for the first 6 months.
- We are going to have two meetings weekly. Every Wednesday and Saturday.
- Wednesday meetings are short online meetings to discuss weekly progress.
- Saturday meetings are face-to-face meetings to planning weekly work.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on multiple ongoing projects that impact users around the globe
- Flexible working hours and work from home.
- A culture that emphasizes employee growth through flexible professional goals, ongoing support for learning new technologies, mentorship, and internal knowledge sharing
- The First 1 or 2 months is going to be training, depends on your progress. In the training period, we won't' make any payment.
- After your training, we are offering 25 baht per hour working for two months.
- After two months we will increase 25 up to 50 baht per hour.
- We are also offering
5 percent of the share of equity from the new project you are going to work on it, after 1 year we are going to increase your share
around 3 to 5.
- Coffee, Tea, etc. drinks and lunch or dinner (depends on meeting time :)) expenses will be covered by us.(include training time)
For now, we are not providing computer so applicant must have own computer.
- After you applied we will arrange an online call with you, after that it's going to be face to face meeting with successful candidates.
- After face to face meeting, if everything is ok, we can start to work and innovate together:)
- Applicants should send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org