Company Placement Manager (HCMC, Vietnam OR Remote)
We are seeking ambitious recent graduates or early-career individuals to join our company product division as a Company Placement Manager based in our HCMC, Vietnam Office or remote-based
You could be:
- Looking for a permanent full-time position
- Looking for a temporary full-time 3 to 4 month position between May to Aug/September
We are a start-up that is scaling fast so we’re hiring resilient, multi-faceted problem solvers.
What will the Company Placement Manager be trying to solve?
- You will be assigned participants (students or graduates) each month by the Head of Company Experience, and you will be responsible for placing them in a company around the world based on the participants preferences
Will I have to source the companies?
Whilst some sourcing will be necessary (e.g. through attending in-person or virtual networking events), we have a dedicated and seperate Company Development team that is responsible for sourcing potential companies
Once a potential company is sourced, as the Placement Manager you will be responsible for vetting the company ensuring they meet our strict requirements to become a host for our participants
What type of companies will I work with? And are there other Company Placement Managers?
Yep, we have other Company Placement Manager on the team.
Each Company Placement Manager is assigned to companies in up to 4 sectors (e.g. Engineering, Finance, Logistics, and Marketing)
Are the companies based in Vietnam?
- We work with companies in 70+ countries, so in the morning you might be speaking with an Australian company , around lunchtime you might be speaking with a Chinese company , and then towards the end of your day you might be speaking with a British company
Where do the participants (students or graduates) come from?
- Around the world. We have participants from North America, Europe, Australasia and other locations.
What are the ideal traits of a Company Placement Manager?
- Persistence , confidence, and energy
What does success look like in this position?
- 100% placements made by deadline
- Positive feedback scores from the participants
- Positive feedback scores from the companies
What progression is available?
- Our company culture prides itself in internal promotions and meritocracy. The majority of our division leaders have risen through the company - including the Head of Company Experience
- If you are joining us for 3-4 months, depending on performance there is potential for your role to become permanent
Skills You Will Need
- Eager to work in a fast-paced high-growth startup
- Able to work with targets and KPIs. You’ll be comfortable providing regular progress reports to the Head of Company Experience
- Persistent. At Virtual Internships, we “always find a way”
- Become a brand ambassador with knowledge and understanding of our mission and product
- Passionate about Education and Career Development for the young generation
Some Basic Requirements
- Already based in Vietnam/ outside Vietnam
- Fluent English language skills (you don’t need an IELTS, but if you did it would be 7.0+)
Submit your application via our Careers Page: https://www.virtualinternships.com/about-us/careers/
Video Questions and Written Assignment